Sunday, December 7, 2014

Opening Act

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I welcome you to a land of all that is my life and all that might consider to be style.
After spending a good amount of time thinking whether this is a good idea OR a great one, the decision was made.
I was meant to write;
Most recently it has all been an emotional blur on my second blog (ilovelucii.blogspot.com if you want to check that out), but lately my feelings haven't been as strong towards things (or people) as they usually are.
So, long story short, I will write here on everything else.
I want to bring you makeup tutorials, OOTD's, mini collages of items I like, food ideas, etc, etc.
But for now, again, I just want to thank you for taking the time to read this little intro and let's get to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment